Thursday, January 13, 2011

Filling up the plate

I made no New Year’s resolutions. Yes, I have a goal of trying to make healthier food choices and exercising. Yes, I have a goal of trying to get back to being more involved in school stuff. Yes, I have a goal of learning some basic Bulgarian. But, no, these were not resolutions. Rather, these are just things I've wanted to do.

So, I will start the job as PTO Treasurer in February. I will help out with an Embassy Spouse Volunteer project for the winter. I start language class next week for 2 hours/day, 3 days/week for 10 weeks. And, to top it all off, we are moving at the end of March.

We are moving to a house that, hopefully, will be a better fit for our family. Because we sure as hell aren't moving again this tour!!!! So, now I feel my plate is more than enough full for me. So don't ask me to join in anything else, unless it’s just for fun - I can always use more of that. :)

No comments: