Saturday, February 13, 2010

Random thoughts before falling asleep

Ok, so I now have a blog and therefore should not have to say to hubby, "hey, are you still awake, I just thought of something silly. . ." But, of course, how I will remember these silly things if I do not speak them aloud to hubby the night before. So, here is an example to what he is subjected and now, oh joy, you are too! ;)

If SINKs are "Single Income, No Kids" and DINKs are "Double Income, No Kids" what does that make those of us with kids? If I remove the "N" from SINK and DINK, it doesn't look so good. Wonder if that was intentional? Hmmmm????

Such thoughts, of course, are coming from someone who finally started taking a daily multi-vitamin only after they became available to adults in gummy vitamin form. So, keep that in mind.

No comments: