Monday, February 21, 2022

Here We Go

I stopped using the blog for a very long time, but thinking this may in fact be the better venue for thoughts on the world around us. We are no longer with the US State Department, retired to our home state, our oldest in college, and our youngest in high school. Both my spouse and I are working for our state government, me part-time, him full-time. 

 After years of moving every two-to-three years, we are home. We bought a house last year and are feeling at home and settled in life. We will always miss living in other countries, learning about new peoples and cultures, making friends around the world. But, we do not miss the actual MOVING AT ALL

It is very good to be home. But, we are very concerned with what we are seeing in our country and our communities. I've posted to my Facebook feed some, but feeling like that may not be the best place for these thoughts. So, figured out how to log in to this thing again, and here we go...

No comments: